Would you like the opportunity to hear about a range of projects which are seeking to encourage communities of all different types to become more resilient?
Community resilience is about empowering individuals, businesses and community groups to:
- take collective action to both increase their own resilience and that of others;
- come together to identify and support vulnerable individuals;
- take responsibility for the promotion of individual and business resilience.
Over the past few years, there has been a rise in the number of communities that have taken ownership of their particular community’s needs and are working together with public services. Many of the components that make a successful community group can be utilised, shared with others and adapted to suit other communities. We feel it is the right time to start sharing the learning so that both parties can benefit. If you are looking to support a community to become more resilient, then this is the seminar for you.
This seminar is delivered in partnership with Wales Co-operative Centre and Good Practice Wales.
Who the seminar is for
This seminar is aimed at:
- Officers in charge of redesigning services
- Officers in public services who are working with communities
- Community groups who are working with public services
Where and when
9am - 1pm
Thursday 11 October 2018
Swalec Stadium, Cardiff, CF11 9XR
9am - 1pm
Thursday 18 October 2018
Glasdir, Plas Yn Dre, Llanrwst, Conwy, LL26 0DF
If you have any issues or queries regarding this event, please email email@example.com.
Joining instructions are circulated 1-2 weeks before the event. Please ensure you provide your email address when booking a place so that we can send information to you.